You can find on this page the map of London tube. London subway, tube or underground is a transit system serving the city of London (United Kingdom) with the urban, suburban & commuter train, the tram, the bus, the nigth bus or the river bus. The tube network has 11 lines and 270 stations forming a rail network of 249 miles (402 km).
London tubes which transport 1.2 billion passengers per year, exist since 1863 and are operated by the TFL (Transport for London).
Its network includes the following 11 lines:
• Line Bakerloo: Harrow & Wealdstone ↔ Elephant & Castle
• Line Central: West Ruislip ↔ Epping
• Line Circle: Hammersmith ↔ Edgware Road
• Line District: Richmond / Wimbledon / Ealing Broadway / Kensington (Olympia) / Edgware Road ↔ Upminster
• Line Hammersmith & City: Hammersmith ↔ Barking
• Line Jubilee: Stanmore ↔ Stratford
• Line Metropolitan: Aldgate ↔ Uxbridge / Moor Park / Watford / Chesham / Amersham
• Line Northern: Morden ↔ High Barnet / Mill Hill East / Edgware
• Line Piccadilly: Cockfosters ↔ Heathrow Terminal 5 / Uxbridge
• Line Victoria: Walthamstow Central ↔ Brixton
• Line Waterloo & City: Waterloo ↔ Bank