You can find on this page the map of London river bus. The London river bus is a transit system serving the city of London (United Kingdom) with the tube, the urban, suburban & commuter train, the tram or the bus. The London river bus network has 12 lines and 25 stations.
London River Buses exist since 1999 and are operated by TFL (Transport for London).
Its network includes the following 12 lines divided into River Bus and River Tour:
River Bus (KPMG Thames Clippers):
• Line RB1: Embankment Pier ↔ Woolwich Arsenal Pier
• Line RB2: St George Wharf Pier ↔ Bankside Pier
• Line RB3: London Bridge Pier ↔ Canary Wharf Pier
• Line RB4: Canary Wharf Pier ↔ Hilton Docklands Pier
• Line RB5: North Greenwich Pier ↔ Woolwich Arsenal Pier
• Line RB6: Putney Pier ↔ Blackfriars Pier
• Line Woolwich Free Ferry: Woolwich Ferry South Terminal ↔ Woolwich Ferry North Terminal
• Line (Crown River Cruises): Westminster Pier ↔ St. Katharine’s Pier
• Line (Thames River Services): Westminster Pier ↔ Greenwich Pier
• Line (City Cruises): Westminster Pier ↔ Greenwich Pier
• Line (Westminster Passenger Services Association): Westminster Pier ↔ Hampton Court Pier
• Line (Turk Launches): St Helena’s Pier Richmond ↔ Hampton Court Pier